So you want custom shirts with your own logo on ’em? You’re at the right place. Seatthole has been printing custom t shirts since 2001. We can put your logo on tee shirts, polo shirts, hats, hoodies… pretty much any garment you want custom printed.
For more information about our custom shirts services, read on…
Your custom logo
Obviously, the most important part of your custom printed shirts is going to be what we print on there. Check out the tips below to save money and get the best-looking print possible
For custom screen printed shirts and cut vinyl heat transfer
- Solid colors work best.
- The more colors your logo has, the more expensive your setup and printing will be.
- Screen printing price is based mostly on colors and quantity.
- Vinyl heat transfer prices are based on size, colors and quantity
For custom embroidered polo shirts and hats
- Super fine detail may not work well
- We have to digitize your design, but after it’s digitized, we don’t have any reset fees if you have us embroider it again.
- Embroidery prices are based on how many stitches your design requires.
To learn more about our design specs and get more shirt design tips, check out our custom shirt setup page.
estimate your custom shirt printing price
blank shirts + custom print costs + setup + shipping
Even as simple as that formula looks, it can get pretty confusing, so please don’t hesitate to contact us to
We may even be able to save you some money!
T Shirt brands
Everybody wants something different in their shirts. Some folks like soft shirts, some folks want thick shirts. For some people, the most important part of their shirt is where it’s made, for others, the main consideration is getting a small collar.
We’re happy to help you find the best shirt… er… fit for you. We offer shirts for those on a budget, such as Jerzees, Hanes Heavyweight, Gildan and Port & Company. We also offer shirts for those who prefer some pampering (American Apparel, District Threads, Kavio, Hanes Beefy-T and more). Just tell us what you want, and we’ll bend over backwards to help you out and hook you up.
Follow this link to see our most popular shirt styles with pricing. The prices listed here are BEFORE printing.
If you’d like to see more shirts from our main distributor, check out our expanded inventory site.
We can also get American Apparel shirts. Please ignore the prices on that link. We get a big discount and pass it on to you.
Getting a firm quote
Now that you’ve got a handle on your design, and you’ve hopefully worked out which shirts you want us to print on, make sure you ask us for an official quote.
Include your design and any special requests when you ask for a quote. You might be surprised at how a little change can save you money or bump your price up.
REMEMBER: if you’ve given us all the info we need to quote you accurately, your custom t shirt quote will be a grand total. Some places give you a quote that doesn’t include setup, shipping or tax. We include everything so you’re not shocked at the final price.
Obviously, a question on most people’s minds is “how do I save money on my custom printed t shirt order?” There are a few things you can do to drop your price.
- We always have shirt combo deals that can save you money if they meet your needs. Who can argue with cheap custom printed shirts?
- If you want to drop your total price, printing your design using fewer colors, printing in fewer locations or ordering fewer shirts is usually a good start.
- Printing on light shirts instead of dark shirts will save you a few bucks on most custom shirt orders.
- If you want to drop the PER SHIRT price on a custom shirts order, your best bet is to do one of the two above options AND/OR try to get your total quantity up to one of our shirt printing price breaks (12, 24, 72, 144, 250, etc).
- You can ALWAYS ask us how to save money on your order. We may know some tricks that can keep the cost down and the quality high on your custom printed t shirt order. Every order is different, so don’t be afraid to ask.
Placing your order
Once you settle on your design, order quantity and shirt brand, you’re almost done! All we need is your payment and proof approval.
We require payment in advance for all custom t shirt orders. We accept checks, money orders, PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Each quote you get from us (for custom shirts, custom stickers or custom buttons) includes a link to make your payment online. Please keep in mind that we can’t start your order until we’ve got your payment, so sending a check or money order can delay your job by a few days. Schools that work on a PO system can request special payment arrangements.
Once we’ve got your payment, we will send you an image of your custom design on one of our cartoon models. Once you approve the proof, we can get your work order finalized and your turnaround clock officially starts.
Without payment and proof approval, we can’t put your custom shirts order in, so make sure you’re all set on these things if your order is time-sensitive.
When your order is done, we’ll send you an email with pickup instructions or your UPS tracking number.
Shipping shirts to your door
We happily ship via UPS anywhere within the 50 United States.
Shipping usually takes anywhere from 1 to 6 days, so if you have a date that you need your custom printed shirts in your hands, be sure to let us know (it might not hurt to tell us a day or two before you actually need them, just so you don’t have to fret as much).
If you’re a touring band, and you need your band shirts shipped to you at a gig, just let us know. Be sure to get the venue’s permission and shipping address and definitely let them know that you’ve got a package coming so someone can be around to sign for your boxes.
Sorry folks, we do not ship outside of the US. Period. If you’ve got a friend within the United States, you can maybe arrange to have shirts shipped to them, and they can re-ship to wherever you are in the world, but we just have an irrational hatred of customs forms.
You can use UPS.com to estimate your shipping costs. We ship from zip code 98108 in Seattle, and as a rule of thumb, a t-shirt weighs about .65 lbs.
Custom shirt printing tricks (to make your shirts even cooler)
We can do some pretty cool things with your design. Here are our most popular tricks. Additional costs apply to most of these things. You can see the pricing on our shirt printing prices page.
- Oversize screens up to 13″x17″)
- Pantone color match $14.00 each
- Color change mid-run
- Location change mid-run
- Puffy ink
- Metallic inks
- Fluorescent inks (awesome under black light)
- Reflective print (holy cow this stuff is reflective!
- Blend/split fountain
- Fold and poly-bag
- Attach your size stickers
- Attach your hang tags
Sales Tax at local rates if applicable. • Please allow 2 weeks plus shipping for production.
These prices do not include shipping and are subject to change without notice. • Payment terms: total due at time of order.