We can accept a variety of artwork formats for your shirt design. A vector .eps, .ai or .pdf usually works great. You can also submit a high-resolution .tif, .psd or .jpg file. If you’re submitting .tif, .psd or .jpg files, please make sure they were created at a minimum of 300 pixels per inch at the size you want the design to print.
If you’re using a new version of the Adobe Creative Suite, please save back to CS3 or earlier.
If you don’t have a high-resolution file, or if you’re totally confused by all the jargon on this page, go ahead and email us. In most cases, we can walk you through setup and give you tips to get the best print for your project.
Custom shirt printing tricks (to make your shirts even cooler)
We can do some pretty cool things with your design. Here are our most popular tricks. Additional costs apply to most of these things. You can see the pricing on our shirt printing prices page.
- Oversize screens up to 13″x17″)
- Pantone color match $14.00 each
- Color change mid-run
- Location change mid-run
- Puffy ink
- Metallic inks
- Fluorescent inks (awesome under black light)
- Reflective print (holy cow this stuff is reflective!
- Blend/split fountain
- Fold and poly-bag
- Attach your size stickers
- Attach your hang tags
Your custom design or logo
Obviously, the most important part of your custom printed shirts is going to be what we print on there. Check out the tips below to save money and get the best-looking print possible
For custom screen printed shirts and cut vinyl heat transfer
- Solid colors work best.
- The more colors your logo has, the more expensive your setup and printing will be.
- Screen printing price is based mostly on colors and quantity.
- Vinyl heat transfer prices are based on size, colors and quantity
For custom embroidered polo shirts and hats
- Super fine detail may not work well
- We have to digitize your design, but after it’s digitized, we don’t have any reset fees if you have us embroider it again.
- Embroidery prices are based on how many stitches your design requires.