Conditions of use for Seatthole.com
- Use this site at your own risk.
- Most of the site is full of information about shirt printing, sticker printing and button production.
- We reserve the right to change anything on this site without notice at any time.
- Everything on Seatthole.com is either copyrighted by us or the artist who created it, so please, please, please do not use photos or content without asking permission.
- By submitting artwork to Seatthole.com for printing, you are claiming to have the legal right to have the design printed. Copyright violation is not funny, and you may be asked to provide proof that you have permission to use the graphics you submit for printing.
- Seatthole.com accepts no responsibility for the use or misuse of products sold through this site.
- We don't like it any more than you do when our contact information is published or distributed to new places, so will not sell or distribute your information to any third parties without your express permission.
- You may agree to allow us to use your design on our various online portfolios. When you agree to that, we reserve the right to include the state to which we shipped and to tag you on Facebook. But we only do that with your permission, so if you don't say it's okay, we won't do it.
We are sure you'll love your Seatthole Shirts order, but if, for some reason, you get a defective item, we will refund you for the problematic product. In some cases, we will offer a replacement item instead of a refund. Each claim of defect is handled individually, but we don't want you to go away sad or mad, so we do what we can to make our customers happy with their orders.
We send proofs before printing orders, and require email confirmation before going to press. If you have any questions about your proof, or any concerns at all about your colors, print size, print location, crop marks or any aspect of your order, please ask us before you submit your final order. We are not responsible for you making a decision you're unhappy with later (for example, asking us to print at 5 inches wide, but deciding, after you see the shirts, that you'd rather have an 8-inch print).
If you just decide you don't want your product, please let us know right away. We can cancel orders that have not been processed, but there may be a fee if we have done any prepress work, output any screens, ordered your blank shirts, or begun production. There will be a 15 percent fee for all cancelations.
Our goal is to please you and get your return business and referrals, so just let us know if you have any questions.